Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Update!


Sorry I’ve been such a neglectful blogger, or whatever the proper term is.  Life has been absolutely crazy lately.  

Not only did I go back to work on June 13th, I had to go to Portsmouth, New Hampshire for work the week of the 20th.  What an absolutely beautiful city.  A cute little town – it very much reminds me of Galena, IL or Toledo, Spain. 

Last week was also the final week of the 2 classes I was taking.  Thank goodness I scored an average of 99.85% between both classes.  WAHOO!!  I definitely needed to score well in those classes because now I’m taking a math class that has turned into the bane of my existence.  I hate math.  I abhor it.  I loathe it.  I detest it.  Get the picture?  I don’t understand why the heck I need to take math classes as a part of an organizational leadership degree.  People say that math develops good problem solving skills.  Well, honey, all my problems have nothing to do with math, I promise you.  Unless you want to do an equation of how many sperms does it take to get one MS gal successfully pregnant.  Frankly, you should take that problem to MIT and let me know when you get an answer.

I’m just wondering when I’m finally going to collapse with exhaustion.  Zzzzzzzzzz....

Other than school, I really have no life anymore.  Everything I do revolves around school.  I have so much TV filling up my DVR…*sigh* I’m going to have to start deleting shows just to make room for other stuff.  Well, perhaps I’ll start deleting Jon’s “Top Gear” episodes…I’m pretty sure he has every episode scheduled to record.  Really??  I like “Top Gear” as much as the next gal, and that’s really only because I find Richard Hammond absolutely adorable and Jeremy Clarkson terribly funny.  However, I don’t think he would miss a couple episodes, haha.

3 comments:

  1. ...hahah....
    the first rule of top gear is: you dont delete episodes unless they've been watched at least 3 times.
    the second rule of top gear is: YOU DONT DELETE EPISODES UNLESS THEY'VE BEEN WATCHED AT LEAST 3 TIMES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you be touchin' my Top Gear!!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete